Micro GC Fusion,
the miniaturised GC analyzer
This latest generation offers unique performances for a micro gas chromatograph. Indeed, discover the benefits of the temperature ramping in Micro GC Fusion and its modular and compact architecture.
A module is a complete gas analyzer: It has its own injector, analytical column and detector.
Therefore, the micro GC Fusion can carry up to 4 analytical modules for analysis of the most complex gases.
In addition, its ultra-light chassis and on-board computer significantly simplify gas analysis both in the laboratory or on site.
of the Micro GC Fusion :
- Fast cycle time
- High performances and proven technology
- License-free embedded software
- Easy to use
- Requires a small amount of gas sample
- Simplify on-site gas analysis
- Robustness and stability of the gas analyzer
The unique specifications of
Micro GC Fusion
for gas analysis :
- Analysis time 1 to 3 minutes
- Parallel multi-modules analysis with ultra fast temperature programming
- Miniaturized TCD detection system (MEMS) with FAST (Fusion Auto-sensing Technology) for sensitivity from 1ppm to 100% on the same analysis.
- Touch screen for instrument control, analysis initiation and results.
- Embedded software free-license, web-based user interface available from any browser.
- Wifi and Ethernet connectivity for control of the instrument via smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Automatic multi-streams control with VALCO stream selector directly from the web interface.
Additional features including purging program, pressure and temperature control of the sample required ?
So, to extend the functionality of your Micro GC Fusion : discover CHEMBOX
For more information on the Micro GC Fusion®, you can :
What are the typical applications for Micro GC ?
The industrial or research applications are almost infinite.
Moreover, as specialists, we are also motivated to help our customers towards new applications with micro GC Fusion. Do not hesitate to talk to us about your research projects or industrial gas analysis problems.
Here are some common applications for gas analysis
- Composition of Natural Gas and Biomethane
- Fast SO2 analysis for the determination of catalytic efficiency
- Rapid Neon and Carbon Monoxide Analysis (CO)
- Detection of H2S, THT and mercaptans in natural gas
- Measure SO2, COS, CO2 and H2S
- Analysis of permanent gases and olefins in refinery gases.
- Syngas, fuel cell, landfill gas and biogas
- Impurities in petrochemicals and specialty gases
- Monitoring of solvents/VOCs/BTEX/Siloxanes in the gas phase
- Catalytic research for alternative energies
- Gases from biomass pyrolysis
- Rapid analysis of Hydrogen, Helium, Neon, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Methane