Micro GC Fusion,
the miniaturised GC analyzer
This latest generation offers unique performances for a micro gas chromatograph. Indeed, discover the benefits of the temperature ramping in Micro GC Fusion and its modular and compact architecture.
A module is a complete gas analyzer: It has its own injector, analytical column and detector.
Therefore, the micro GC Fusion can carry up to 4 analytical modules for analysis of the most complex gases.
In addition, its ultra-light chassis and on-board computer significantly simplify gas analysis both in the laboratory or on site.
of the Micro GC Fusion :
- Fast cycle time
- High performances and proven technology
- License-free embedded software
- Easy to use
- Requires a small amount of gas sample
- Simplify on-site gas analysis
- Robustness and stability of the gas analyzer
What are the typical applications for Micro GC ?
The industrial or research applications are almost infinite.
Moreover, as specialists, we are also motivated to help our customers towards new applications with micro GC Fusion. Do not hesitate to talk to us about your research projects or industrial gas analysis problems.
Here are some common applications for gas analysis
- Composition of Natural Gas and Biomethane
- Fast SO2 analysis for the determination of catalytic efficiency
- Rapid Neon and Carbon Monoxide Analysis (CO)
- Detection of H2S, THT and mercaptans in natural gas
- Measure SO2, COS, CO2 and H2S
- Analysis of permanent gases and olefins in refinery gases.
- Syngas, fuel cell, landfill gas and biogas
- Impurities in petrochemicals and specialty gases
- Monitoring of solvents/VOCs/BTEX/Siloxanes in the gas phase
- Catalytic research for alternative energies
- Gases from biomass pyrolysis
- Rapid analysis of Hydrogen, Helium, Neon, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Methane